Day 8 - Ciechocinek - Rolbik

Friday 14/08/2020
-------------------------------

.... And so the end of our week- long circumnavigation of Eastern Poland. Not the world's greatest motorcycle ride, but it was great to see some new (and old) places and to spend time riding and drinking with such great company.

We had an early start and followed the road through Torun along the Vistula river. We all stopped somewhere before Czersk for a coffee and to go our separate ways. Marian shot off home via Chojnice, Grzegorz went into Czersk to meet a friend whilst the rest of us did some great roads back to Leśno through Tuchola and Wiele.

Met-up with the wives atvTomek's house where we had some food and I then shot-off back to Rolbik to unpack my dirty clothes, grab a shower and get some rest. Caught-up with my wife's family and shared a couple of beers and told them about the trip. Tomorrow I need to re-pack and prepare for the long journey home on Sunday/Monday.

With the Corona situation changing, it sounds like I have to self isolate when I get home. Not ideal when I'm meant to be starting my new job on Tuesday....


Mileage: 2483
Country count: 6 (GB, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Poland)
Beers: 48 + a lot of other stuff 
Fines: 0
Bribes: 0
Ass pain: 3/10
Mechanical issues: 1 (oil leak - not mine)
Accidents: 0
Wetness: 0/10
Coldness: 0/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 - Solina - Kazimierz Dolny

Day +2 - Hannover (D) to Swindon (UK)

Day 5 - Solina - Solina